Wednesday, February 6, 2008

babbling renditions.

just realizing i am in a pretty reflective mindset today.

there are just a lot of things running threw my mind...
too many to put on this blog.

sitting here in the library, studying and reading about the sovereignty of God gets me thinkin a bit:
  • God is sooo good. too good for us sometimes.
  • although i am technically 'poor' (via government loans), I have provisions in excess; therefore, i am blessed beyond comprehension.
  • i am thankful i have the chance to be here, learning freely and openly about my faith. many of our brothers and sisters across the world are not so fortunate.
  • i am grasping the concept of community, fellowship, solitude, and prayer more and more everyday.
  • i love colorado. mostly, i am captivated by the beauty and the fact that i know i was called here.... for something i am here.
  • i am settling more and more in rest and assurance that God has a plan for me outside of this joint... whether colorado, another state, or another continent. i am excited for the journey. i am excited to serve.
  • i absolutely love my dog ---->
Ok, so there are a few things going through my head.

I hope this finds you in good measure and that you have a blessed day.

Shalom.

No comments: