Thursday, February 28, 2008

one pretty lucky gal

So this morning I happened to shut my alarm off in my sleep and not wake up in time to go snowboarding this morning with friends. Could my going to bed at 2 am and then attempting to wake up at 5:45 am play a bit of a factor? Some say so. Well, despite not getting to spend the day in the mountains (which I will go sooner then later), things have been going pretty stellar. I have been making a valiant effort to be a studious seminarian learner. I have discovered the meaning on how love has no bounds--even if you are time zone apart and 15 hours away. I have realized there are some amazing people in this world, which I am so blessed to meet. I finally have found comfort in the solitude of life, being still and quiet in the presence of God.

I am one pretty lucky gal.
















some fun pics for your pleasure. a little less studying and a little more having fun, in the library.

i love these girls. they are great.






be blessed folks. be blessed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, i was just reading your blog and thinking....i'm also a pretty lucky girl. yesterday was seriously one of my favoritestest days since coming to seminary. it is definitely true. your're pretty special
~ash
ps. thanks for the pop. you rock my socks off.