Saturday, April 26, 2008

And here is the news...

Ok..This is going to be a quick blog. A lot has been going down, so I'll update in a Campbell's Soup Condensed version:

  • Oli is back in Colorado!
  • My dad went to the hospital for a few days while they are trying to figure out all that jazz with not feeling his legs.... turns out he has a rare disease called Guillian-Barre or something like. Been a crazy thing... pretty trying on the family...considering the whole workman's comp issue.
  • With dad in the hospital, I jetted back to Nebraska, staying there for a little under a week. With less than 3 weeks of school left before the summer, I have a LOT to do.
  • I wish we didn't rely on sleep so much...I just could get a lot more done!
  • I am starting to learn Latte Art, and making some fun designs
  • I want to buy a scooter. Like I am really considering-slash-going to.... if I get a scooter, I'll have to get my motorcycle's license. I'll be a road-hog-mama? :)
  • Went to a Rockies vs. Cubbies game. It was pretty stellar, despite the Rockies losing.
  • Oli got sick. Took him to the hospital. He's ok. Just picked up a bug. Poor little guy.
  • I have seen Across the Universe for a grand total of about 7 times. Loving it more and more.
  • Starting to think about getting that tattoo again. Will probably get it sometime during the summer.
  • Sister's due date = 22 days. = joy, joy, joy.
  • 18 more days until school is out.
  • I met a new friend. I would like to keep her around for a while. She's pretty special.
  • I cannot wait to walk in green grass, bare foot..... I have a list of books to read, sitting on my shelf.
  • I have been getting a feeling that I should postpone my internships... possibly to research other ones... or maybe change my approach to where I am going? Who knows.


That is the update. More to come. Pray for a steadfast and studious mind and heart during these next few weeks. Be blessed folks. Hope all is well on your journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made the blog!! Legit haha. I'll definanately pray for your mind to be steadfast!