Sunday, May 25, 2008

the latest dish

Here are some recent pictures of my latest love and me:

some of the latest dish:

- summer is almost here.
- i have ventured downtown 2 times already
- went hiking in the mountains the other day
- getting a chance to catch some rays at the pool
- downloading some stellar music
- saw Prince Caspian
- solidifying my tattoo decision
- dropped my New Testament class (decided my brain needed a break :D)
- in conjunction with the previous statement, I received my first C+ ever. Kudos to you Grad School!
- going home soon to see the family, niece, friends, etc.
- have a roommate for the summer and it is amazing
- still on the hunt for a scooter... so if anyone wants to contribute to the Lacey needs cash let me know.

- just turned on my TV today for the first time in....weeks (this does not include movies)
- iced green tea lattes from Starbucks are my latest fetish
- Amber took my bike in finally for a tune-up... so I will get a chance to ride it this summer!
- got an offer to live in a house with some folk for the next year... have to make a decision in the next few months....need to pray about that.
- brought a piano back to practice on, but don't have the adapter to turn it on... so will be Ebay-ing for that soon.


That's all off the top of my head. Besides my practicum and spiritual formation group, I am hoping for this summer to be pretty chill.

No comments: