Friday, July 4, 2008

thoughts, fireworks, and goals

Some random thoughts:
  • my niece is adorable. i'm sorry, i might be biased, but wow.
  • finalized my tattoo decision... and will be getting that soon...and posting pictures soon as well
  • my lovely dog decided that his 30+ toys (most from the grandparents) was not sufficient, so we decided to chew on a great thing called my retainer.... $200 later, I will be getting a new one
  • on the same note, as of tomorrow, I will have had Oliver for a year. Yep...the day after the 4th I decided my impulse purchase for a dog could not wait any longer.... wow... time flies.
  • New goals:
    • I want to complete an entire crossword puzzle
    • I want to climb a 14.... maybe not this season... but I hope to climb all of them.
    • I want to read 1 book a month... regardless of school or not.
Well... I guess that is all for now. I will post more soon when I think of more..

Oh HAPPY 4th of JULY!!

No comments: