Wednesday, March 5, 2008

a 'to-do' list

so i like to do lists.

i make them for school. i make them for work. if i do something that was not originally on my to do list, i will write it on there, only to cross it off.

ha. call me motivated. call me one that aspires to accomplish goals. a little compulsive? maybe so.

well, i also have a life 'to-do' list. it's things i would like to accomplish sometime in my life. some may be easier than others. some are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. well, here are a few that are currently on my list of one's to accomplish sooner than later:

  • learn how to play the piano.
  • get another tattoo.
  • organize a budget for my money.
  • board down the mountain without falling once.
  • climb my first 14-er this summer.
  • take attempt #2 at learning Greek.
  • go to Africa.
  • need less, love more.
  • volunteering.
  • become a prayer warrior.
some might seem unattainable. some might not seem on a normal to do list. call it a challenge. i'm ready. i'm up for the task.

one thing to take off my older list: working at a coffee shop. check. starting this month, call me barista.

shalom.

No comments: