Sunday, March 30, 2008

where does time go?

for starters, it's been a while for me writing.

spring break came.... and left.
jos got to come out here, which was such a good time...can't wait to go visit her soon in chi-cago!

life seems to be going at such a crazy pace right now....I am working ALOT at the coffee shop, which has been an amazing experience... but sleepless nights and piling homework are on the rise and I need to figure out some time to get all that jazz done.















(Jos and I and our boarding adventures)

And on top of that, I left my 'baby' vacationing with the 'grandparents'.
It is amazing to see how much your life can be fixed around a little booger of a dog. I almost seem lost when I don't have to get up in the morning for a outdoor bathroom visit. The other night, I dropped some food on the ground and raced to pick it up....Only coming through and realizing that Oliver was not there to gobble it up. I definitely have developed a greater appreciation for the mothers and fathers of small ones in this world!

You can say that I miss him. a lot.

Here is a pic of Oli after I brought him home... I think he was 2 months when I took this pic. Man.... crazy to think how much he has grown and how long ago that seems.

Well.... I must venture off into the world of academia. Will attempt to burn the midnight oil in hopes of tackling my assignments.... including a HUGE New Testament paper... which is due in 1 week. yikes!

I might be as tired as I look in this picture, but I know that things will get done... they always do. I also know that my Father is loving and will be the only sufficient fuel to rejuvenate me. Wherever you are, whoever you are, I hope this finds you in times of goodness and love.

No comments: